Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twinstar flight with Blackstork OSD and Lumix as FPV Cam


Twinstar 2, Lumix and Blackstork OSD (720p) from Mario Schimanko on Vimeo.

(click the link above and download the original video from there to have the best quality - and a smooth video)

While this was a very shakey flight, I'm very pleased by the result!

a) It was my first Blackstork OSD experience in the air - GREAT!!!! I can't give this OSD enough credit. It's really cheap, simple to install and of great use in the air.
To see how high, fast and how far you are flying really adds a lot to FPV.

b) I cahnged from my small FPV cam to the Panasonic Lumix FX35 for live video (in my last flight a used it for additional recordingn).
It's really a great livecam also - and you see exactly what you're recording. You can check also IF you're recording - that can be helpful either :-)
So I was able to save some weight of the small cam and it's battery.

get the Blackstork here: www.Immersionsflug.de

Music: SPOON - The Underdog

No comments: