Tuesday, December 23, 2014

DRQ250 Miniquad Racing, Stunts and Flythroughs in Parks and on construction yard


Over the last few month I did a lot of flying with the DRQ250 (Droneframes) miniquad. Right behind our company was a super nice setup mini racing course (lots of excavators and construction yard stuff).
- Tried to improve my "fly-through-even-tiny-gaps" style.
- Had a 4times bonus at the bridge ;-)
- really tight playground obstacle, some trees, fences
and could try to improve the
- "loop-over-treeline" trick that I find so breathtaking (first saw it done from Boris B.).

Thanks for your support this year, I really love all the nice feedback I get from you guys. I try to give back as much as I can in answering newbie questions - lately I've done that also on my facebook page (check it out!) - so I can answer the most common questions to more than just one guy at a time.

All the best to all of you,
happy Xmas, or whatever you celebrate these days,
Seasons Greetings - RCSchim

No comments: